SERVICENOW ADMIN AND DEVELOPMENT
During Add users, groups, this 3-day interactive training course you will implement various system administration functions in your own instance, which is a safe sandbox to perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks:
• Perform core configuration tasks.
• Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts.
• Use the Mobile Platform.
• Activate Plugins.
• Manage data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
• Work with two key Process Applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog.
• Create Workflow activities and approvals.
• Configure Alerts and Notifications.
• View Upgrade History and Status.
• Control System Access and Data Security.
• Create Baseline Performance Metrics.
• Run Reports, configure SLAs, and perform Instance Branding and Customization.
• Integrate social IT elements and learn best practices. We weave a scenario throughout our course to present r